The Editorial Board of Athena is pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for the first issue of its Volume 4 (2024), devoted to SURVEILLANCE AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE DIGITAL AGE .
The Journal will seek to bring together contributions that will critically analyse this practice in its various forms, looking in particular at its impact
- on the way democracy structures political life, as well as
- on social relations and
- on the way people view their identity as citizens as they grapple with the transition toward digital citizenship, forcing them to remake themselves into digital citizens or be left out of the democratic process.
– June 30, 2023: title and abstract;
– August 30, 2023: paper (for accepted abstracts);
– November 15, 2023: final version of manuscripts (after the double blind peer-review)Read more about CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - Vol. 4 (2024), N.1 (SURVEILLANCE AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE DIGITAL AGE)